We’ve received so many fantastic letters!
Here are some samples of the letters received.
This is our classroom wall display.
Take a look at the latest images on our world map
See & Update our PenPal statistics questionnaire
This online questionnaire enables students to:
- Work on the reading comprehension of letters received in English.
- Translate into English written expression the letters received in French.
- Report using third person written expression on their new penpals.
|Questionnaire for students at Casarès||Statistics about our penpals||Detailed responses|
Pairing exercise: Elements to include in your second letter
Matching game : Starters for your second letter
Let’s see those key phrases more closely
Quirky Questions to spice up your letter! (Work in progress)
Things to share about yourself
- States and countries you’ve been to
- People you’d invite to a celebrity dinner
- Your family members, and something they each like and dislike
- What you’d put in a time capsule
- Parts of society that you’d like to change
- Things you’re really good at
- Everything you’ve eaten in the past twenty-four hours
- Things that you do every day
- Your favorite TV shows, movies, bands, or books
- Unusual facts about you
- Things that make you happy
- What you collect
- Goals lists for this month or year
- Awards you’ve won
- Nicknames you’ve had (and how you got them)
- Sports you’ve played and/or hobbies you’ve had
Comparing 3 letters in English with a letter in French
Open the documents here